I don’t. That would mean I throw myself on Tor routes 7 days a week. One day is enough. Especially when it’s a volume day. Last Saturday was such a day. 5 redpoints. 8 laps.
- Power of Eating (5.11d) – redpoint
- Auto Magic (5.12a) – redpoint
- The Natural (5.12c) – redpoint
- No Skill (5.12c) – redpoint
- Better Than Chips (5.12d) – redpoint
- Hell of the Upside Down Sinners (5.12b) – 1 fall
- I grabbed the chains. Yep.
- Anchor Punch (5.12a) – 1 fall
- At this point I’m just pissed. So, I didn’t really care. Waited about 10 minutes after Hell before starting up this gem.
- When the Sea Doesn’t Want You (5.12a) – 2 falls
- 2 falls. Not caring at all at this point. Waited 10 minutes, tops, between Anchor Punch and this. Obviously, I still had tons of energy. Unstoppable, really.