Went to a new pool this morning – the Carpenteria Community Pool. It’s pretty nice. No long course but a sweet little short course of about 12 lanes. The temps were warm, which I’ve grown fond of as I’ve “matured”. I used to hate warm pools when I swam the 500. At 6:00 AM though, cold water is massively un-inspiring. My times during a 200 set were good, easily ten seconds quicker than on recent days.
- 2 x 100 free/zipperswitch
- 4 x 200 free @ 4:00
- coming in between 2:50 – 2:55
- 2 x 200 pull w/ paddles @ 4:00
- coming in ~ 3:10
- 200 dolphin kick drill w/ short fins
- 200 apnea drill w/ short fins