IM is hard. Finishing this morning’s requisite yardage was hard. Not a super motivating day in the pool. But I did some butterfly for 100yd distances. Well, kinda. I pulled once for every 3 kicks and I paused between lengths. But no more one-arm stroke drills. That’s good, I suppose. Closer to good anyways.
- 2 x 100yd free/zipperswitch
- 100yd fly kick alternating back/front
- 8 x 100yd IM strokes @ 3:00
- 4 x 100yd zipperswitch/free alternating lengths @ 2:30
- 300yd fly kick alternating back/front
- 400yd apnea drill w/ short fins
total distance: 2200yd