Maybe it’s not me. Maybe the Carpinteria Community Pool is fast. I gotta say, the water feels thick. And my times are inexplicably quicker. Either that pool is fast or the GVAC pool is slow. I prefer to think GVAC is slow. Yesterday’s IM set at Carpinteria was actually enjoyable.
- 2 x 100 free/zipperswitch
- 20 x 50 IM strokes @ 1:30
- Felt good, concentrated on stroke mechanics, especially for fly. It’s time I graduate to full on butterfly and not the variation I’ve been doing.
- 3 x 100 pull w/ paddles @ 2:00
- coming in between 1:15 – 1:20
- 200 dolphin kick w/ short fins
- 100 apnea drill w/ short fins