Good times at the Carpenteria Community Pool. I don’t know what it is about that pool exactly that makes me really like swimming there. My main set was 10 x 100yd on 1:50. This is faster than I’ve been going for a 1000yd set. A couple weeks ago, 10 x 100yd on 2:00 felt hard. Needless to say, 1:50 is harder. And it felt that way.
- 2 x 100yd free/zipperswitch
- 10 x 100yd @ 1:50
- coming in between 1:20 – 1:25
- This did not feel like a super fast pace.
- 4 x 100yd pull w/ paddles @ 2:00
- coming in between 1:25 – 1:30
- 300yd dolphin kick alternating back/front
- 300yd apnea drill w/ short fins
total distance: 2200yd