I’m making a list of rad things. There’ll be a couple things on there I’ve personally wanted to do for quite some time, like climb a 5.14 and do a one-arm/one-finger pull-up, but mostly this is designed to be a compilation of rad things I think any self-respecting, inbred group of angry climbers would want on their cumulative résumé. And please, this is open to suggestion – suggest a feat of radness and I will try to convince someone to do it. This is going to expand to eating challenges, I know it.
- climb a 5.14
- boulder V12
- one-arm/one-finger pull-up
- one-arm front lever
- one-arm campus
- campus 1-5-9
- campus 6-1 doubles
- one-arm handstand
- dry-hump a badger
* The fine print:
- Video and/or photographic documentation is pretty important here, because:
- The performer of said feat should not have had prior success. (There’s nothing interesting about watching someone who’s really good at pinky-pullups doing pinky-pullups. We’re making people better here, not handing out cookies for doing what you’re supposed to. There should be a struggle, an ascension to impressiveness. And there will be no cookies.)
- I don’t care what the feat, puking disqualifies you. (This does not rule out the possibility of a puking compilation video at the end of the year.)
- There is not "extra credit". Other than mention in a brief side note, there is no special value attributed to feats which incorporate extraneous events, such as a hospital visit or milk.