Today was an easy pool session, IM sets mostly, and at a slow pace. This worked out because I could tell I was a little flat to begin with.
- 200m free/zipperswitch/dolphin drill
- 20 x 50m alternating IM strokes @ 1:30
- 4 x 50m free w/ dolphin kick drill
- 200m dynamic apnea drill w/ short fins
IM-athon. Did a bunch of IM stuff today in an effort to mix it up. IM stuff hammers my breathing. I was panting like a dog after a couple cycles. And it came to my attention my butterfly form needs some work. There’s definately a rythm to the fly and I definately don’t have it.
- 200m free/zipperswitch
- 20 x 50m alternating IM @ 1:30
- 200m fly drill
- 200m short fin kick